Create a mini-adaptive learning artifact or plan (i.e., a branching logic flow chart) and an implementation plan for its use.
Think about an opportunity you have either in your own organization or in a teaching and learning context with which you are familiar. Identify one learning goal that could be supported through the use of an adaptive learning solution. Design a mini-adaptive learning artifact or plan using the tool of your choice. You can either 1. fully design the artifact (e.g., a choose-your-own-adventure using google forms), OR 2. you can design a plan for an adaptive learning module. This would consist of laying out the branching logic and if/then items for the learning path.
Once your artifact or plan is drafted, develop a 1-2 page implementation plan for this learning experience. Include the following information in the implementation plan:
- Title of the learning experience where this artifact will be used.
- How the facilitators will be trained to use this artifact.
- Stakeholders and approvals needed to move forward with implementation.
- Any planning or testing stages that artifact implementation must go through.
- A timeline for implementation.