Book Contents Navigation
1. Production: Can we end hunger?
2. Supply and Demand: Who gets food, housing, and work?
3. Trade: An Increasingly Connected World
4. The Economics of Crime
5. The Economics of Poverty
6. The Economics of Discrimination
7. Who Learns What and Why: The Economics of Education
8. Why is there pollution and what can we do about it?
9. The Economics of Social Safety Nets: Here to Catch Us When We Fall?
Economics for the Greater Good by Caroline Krafft is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.