Students will be permitted to visit school with Indus students by using the following procedures:
- Visitor passes must be arranged at least one day in advance, during school hours.
- Parent/guardian must request permission by phone or a note.
- Passes will be issued for one day only with student of comparable grade level.
- Passes will be issued only from the School Office.
- No Passes will be issued during the first and last two weeks of school.
- Visitors cannot use their host’s lunch account. If the visitor is eating lunch, they must purchase a lunch ticket in the office.