1–Students in grades 9, 10,11 and 12 must carry a minimum of 6 in a 7 period day from the Indus High School or INFINITY schedules.
2–Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to serve as a teacher’s assistant for credit. A teacher’s assistant will be graded on a Pass/No Pass system. A student may only have one period of teacher’s assistant each semester. Only one credit of teacher assistant may be applied toward graduation.
3–Dropping or adding a class:
- a. Any class change in an adopted schedule will require the approval of the teachers involved, parent (if needed), student, and the principal/administrative assistant or counselor.
- b. Any class change will be done by the end of the 3rd day of school at the start of 1st or 2nd semester.
- c. A student who demonstrates continued unsatisfactory behavior or lack of academic preparation may be dropped from a class and he/she will receive an “F” for that class.
4–Incomplete: Any incomplete given at the end of any grading period must be made up within 2 weeks of the last day of the quarter or the grade will remain as the current grade. Student work must be submitted within 13 calendar days to give staff the 14th day to correct material and submit a grade.
- a. For the purposes of student eligibility, an incomplete counts as a failing grade, unless undue hardship is granted through the principal/administrative assistants office.
- b. An incomplete will be given only in the event of special circumstances.